Campbells Soup - Glass in my soup
I am writing because I purchased some soups at my local walgreens yesterday, two tomato soups and one chicken noodle soup.Tonight I was eating a microwavable cup of soup.
I drank half of it and went to take another sip and I felt something sharp on my tongue. I spit out my soup and found a shard of glass in my soup. I am recovering from a bilateral hip replacement and am now very concerned that I may have swallowed other glass particles.
I need to contact a hospital to see what I should do now to avoid any potential problems.This is seriously the last thing I needed to be worrying about at the present moment.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "Opened a can of Campbell's Bean with Bacon, CODE # 5 1000 01291 3, Date July 28, 2017. Heated it up and as my husband and I were each eating..."
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "Perfect pitch, I was sold when I first came...but that's just about the highlight of it... Front bumper is flaking. Issue with repair date (limited to inconvenient days and have to..."
- "I have had a problem with my order for three weeks now and still haven't gotten a response, I've called corporate office 5 times yesterday alone, only to be connected..."
- " This place gets worst every week! Nothing ever works! I got here and couldn't even make change had to wait 35 minutes for the employee to show up!..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."