Campbells Soup - Chicken with Stars tastes like fish.
As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality.This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's, I decided to pick up a couple cans of Chicken with Stars because they were on sale.
Two nights ago I made up a can because I was in a hurry to get somewhere. I was startled to discover my chicken soup tasted like fish...and I hate fishy anything. It was so nasty i could not eat more.
This is an ongoing problem with Campbell's.
The tomato soup does not taste remotely the same as it used to, the cream soups are tasteless and unusable, and now their chicken tastes like fish. Needless to say I will not be buying their soups anymore. I will make my own.
What's left in the cupboard will go to the food shelf.My pity to the folks who have little choice.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I ordered what I thought to be a pretty, red top for Christmas. I ordered it on Dec. 3, thinking it would be delivered on time. It wasn't. When it..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."