Campbells Soup - Chicken with Stars tastes like fish.
As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality.This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's, I decided to pick up a couple cans of Chicken with Stars because they were on sale.
Two nights ago I made up a can because I was in a hurry to get somewhere. I was startled to discover my chicken soup tasted like fish...and I hate fishy anything. It was so nasty i could not eat more.
This is an ongoing problem with Campbell's.
The tomato soup does not taste remotely the same as it used to, the cream soups are tasteless and unusable, and now their chicken tastes like fish. Needless to say I will not be buying their soups anymore. I will make my own.
What's left in the cupboard will go to the food shelf.My pity to the folks who have little choice.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014. It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."