Campbells Soup - Chicken with Stars tastes like fish.
As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality.This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's, I decided to pick up a couple cans of Chicken with Stars because they were on sale.
Two nights ago I made up a can because I was in a hurry to get somewhere. I was startled to discover my chicken soup tasted like fish...and I hate fishy anything. It was so nasty i could not eat more.
This is an ongoing problem with Campbell's.
The tomato soup does not taste remotely the same as it used to, the cream soups are tasteless and unusable, and now their chicken tastes like fish. Needless to say I will not be buying their soups anymore. I will make my own.
What's left in the cupboard will go to the food shelf.My pity to the folks who have little choice.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "So I dont have any problem with great value. But I have no other way to describe what came out of this corn chips bag...other than a massive blog of..."