Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Look at what this lifetime Campbell soup consumer found in a can of tomato soup.After adding milk, stirring on med heat with a whisk.

Poured daughters, went to pour his, and found this little wonder (plastic ring) that ruined a life long trust. Just a couple questions: Where's the finger? No, serious,...where is it? Now what do I do with the 11 other cans in the box?

Raffle off on ebay? Nice job Campbell's, Sam's club subgrade. Where's  the control's? Action plan?

Have any mesh filters? Or did it happen in the canning? Talked with customer service. They sent me $6 worth of soup coupons and a bag to send the ring and can back.

That's like finding a roach in your meal at a restaurant and getting $6 off my next purchase at that restaurant!! What part of "you have totally grossed me out with your product" and "I will NEVER trust/purchase from you again for my family".

GET CONTROL OF YOUR PROCESS & CANNERS!!!!Drop Mike, walk off stage

I liked: Used to like dependable food quality.

I didn't like: Will no longer use products.

1.7
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments

LadyScot

I call BS on this one.If you had found a bug (tomatoes grown on vines out of the ground), a stem, a rock, a stick or any of the other things you might expect from a vegetable product, I might buy it.

But a plastic kids ring, when there are no children that work at the plant, no children's products produced at the food plant, and no way for a kid's toy to be mixed into the machine.One of your kids is pranking you, or you did it yourself.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1326394

Call the toll free number on the can.They will want to identity that batch for quality control reasons.

They will also send you vouchers to get replacement product.You can still return the cans where you bought and ultimately come out on top.

Dale2017

You might as well stop using any food product that is produced in a factory and packaged because these things happen to every one of those products.