Calvin Klein - Poor Customer service and dishonesty to their customer

16 of 45 Calvin Klein reviews

My recent experience with Calvin Klein product and their poor customer service and dishonesty annoys me so much that I just don't know how to describe it.

I have bought a Calvin Klein watch which happens to have many problems with watch itself and I am truly pissed off with their customer service and disrespect for their customer at their distribution store in Iran.

This watch was left in the distributor store to be looked at it, but what happens is that they call me and say there is something wrong with wristband of the brand new watch!!. Initially I took it there to have it checked for not working perhaps due to battery drainage. Then while working on it they might have dropped the watch and perhaps caused damage. Now they are asking me to pay half the price of the new wristband which I would never do it.

They should be honest and replace it. Also I am doubly pissed off with poor customer service email exchanges which takes them ages to reply. Calvin Klein products are having their final days.

I would advice people to go for other brands when it comes to watches.For me Calvin Klein products are dead!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Calvin Klein Men Watch
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #861262

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Calvin Klein? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 45 Calvin Klein reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Calvin Klein.
Filing a new complaint about
×