Shingle Springs, California

I purchase new Aspan from California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca

I had my front and rear brakes done at California Superstores Folsom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Folsom, Ca.

I had problems with my brakes and took my SUV in 2 times for problems. Each time they grinded on my brake pads and rotors to correct the problem.

I went in for a oil change after approximately 10,000 miles and they told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot. They said it was because of our driving habits.

I when to another dealer and they did a brake inspection and told me that my front brakes and rotors were shot and that my rear brakes were like new. I had them do my front brakes and rotors and they charged me $481.13.

California Superstores says that it was my driving habits but I would never go to them again for a brake job.

Review about: Brakes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $481
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with California Superstores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more