Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How can I get my money?

Chittiboina V

I have sent lot of mails to your tutor supporting team. You tutor supporting team is a worrest supporting I have camplained my account is didn't work yesterday but you didn't solve this problem your wast and this app also wast.

I have got $650 dollers in my dashboard then you blocked my account because I didn't get my money if my account is blocked.

This app is playing with tutors emotions. I will complaint to the district atterny of California.

Advertisements

My account has been locked

Ejaz L

Unlock Your Locked Account Without identity | Solve Your Account Has Been Locked Facebook Without id Raaz Techie265,142 views28 Apr 2021 Hello Guy's Today I will show you How To unlocked your locked account without identity verification in Hindi. Dear Facebook Team, My Account has been locked and is not getting unlocked.

Because the option of Learn More is coming in place of Get Start.

So request you to Check your System and Back my Account. Name- Ejaz lala Email- ejazlala57@***.com Phone No.-0323282**** Password-khaksar09 Thank You.

How can I get my money back that my invention made in the past 5 yrs

Jeris G Mzj

My invention was stolen the only ones that should be on there are jeris Gatlin Cheri hensley and jonathon freeman. Me and Cheri hensley.

My wells Fargo bank paid for the patent ppl are slandering me with fake videos and other things to keep me from getting information on my own product, bank accounts, and properties. I need compensation for these past 5 yrs and the ppl responsible to go to jail.

Questions 3