Hollywood, Florida

I bought a town home less than a year ago at Cobblestone Pembroke Pines, fl.Under the warranty whirlpool had to replace the refrigerator because apparently calatlantic use outlet appliances to install in their properties.

The delivered guy push the refrigerator through the stairs causing several damages to my property, door, carpet, tile, walls, and leaving blood all over because he got injured.

I've been leaving with my minor son in a house under this circumstances, causing anxiety, sleep problems, panic attacks, depression to me, so I am under a strong health treatment due the negligence of this company and other companies involved.At this point after 3 weeks my house is a mess and the costumer services is making me wasting my time sending people to see the damages, apparently to make me believe they are doing something or waiting my warranty expired in a couple of weeks.

Review about: Appliances Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Anything.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Calatlantic Homes?

Comments