CafeOldeWorld - Cafe Olde World . com owns cafe old world rentals

1 of 1 CafeOldeWorld reviews

I expressed my opinion and my feelings about Patti Meyers, owner and operator of CafeOldeWorld.com and Cafe Old World Rentals, out of despair, frustration, hopelessness, and shame. Your client, Patti Meyers, shows total distain and disregard for me and my family. For our health, safety and comfort, of not only me, but my two children. Patti Meyers treachery and deceit know no bounds, and she is a despicable thing. I refuse to imply Patti Meyers is even a human being, as she won't be lifted above the level of a parasite, an animal.

Patti Meyers claims to be a christian, but disregards the parts of the bible that she doesn't like. Patti Meyers turns her back on the rules for divorced people and repentance. Patti Meyers hasn't shown one bit of christian compassion, or respect for myself or my two children. Patti Meyers has only shown me the need to acquire money, be it from me at $375 a month. Or Jim Williams at $600 a month, or Fred Mathews at $450 a month. But yet Patti Meyers drives a brand new vehicle as to show an image of success. While expecting me and my children to live in moldy, cold, dirty, squalor, which is not christian. I believe her to be a liar, thief, a parasitic piece of waste hiding her true self from the public. Patti Meyers has refused to make repairs to the apartment I rented from her.

Patti Meyers would not fix water leaks from rain, water leaks from sewer and toilet in the upstairs apartment. Patti Meyers refused to fix or replace heaters in children's bedrooms, or seal air leaks in walls and windows. Patti Meyers refused to repairs floors, unlevel and decaying. Patti Meyers laughed in my face when I reported a serious fall and injury. Patti Meyers neglect, disregard, and civil and possibly criminal negligence has lead to personal injury, sickness, disease, and discomfort. I have been diagnosed with disease that I'm sure she in at least partially responsible for. Patti Meyers was already informed of my intent to move, and only evicted us after I gave her notice. Patti Meyers only evicted us because I expressed my opinion, and for no other reason. Patti Meyers even breached a contract made with me regarding a long term rental. As a matter of fact, I left the apartment better than I found it. Jim Williams will testify I was an asset, and made dozens of improvements to the property. Patti Meyers has NO right to free improvements to her property, Patti Meyers owes for compensation for improvements made. Several Mediapolis residents viewed, and even participated in, photos showing the excellent condition that I left the apartment in. Yeah, I want the jury, judge, the public to know what Patti Meyers has done. I am in my rights, and I think there are some legal issues here as well, maybe a few torts that I can act on. I have tons of videos and photos, as well as professional expert witnesses, Patti Meyers past employee's, Patti Meyers past and current tenants, neighbors, friends, Public Officials, and Patti Meyers ex husband to testify on the behalf of me and my family. So you be sure to copy what I posted on the internet, and this letter. I want the jury to know how desperate and alone I feel, and how, feeling so utterly powerless. Reached out in the only venue available to me at the time. . After being neglected, injured, betrayed, and even stripped of dignity by Patti Meyers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 CafeOldeWorld reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.