Las Vegas, Nevada

Update by user May 09, 2016

You can see video's of other's on YOUTUBE filming inside spa.NO PRIVACY.

VIOLATION.Not Right.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2016

MAY 2016

Related: Caesars Palace - Incorrect play tracking, horrible handling of situation

Qua Baths and Spa

Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting".

you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe Craig's list in another city.

Qua Bath and Spa Management says it's ok to use phones if no one complains. But other's have their eyes shut or not watching.

Qua Bath and Spa Management at Caesar's watches others customers on cell phones as other customers walk by NUDE.

Qua Bath and Spa Allows cell phone use and they don't check what is being done or stored on other's cell phones.

NO PRIVACE AT QUA BATH AND SPA in CAESARS

Review about: Spa.

I liked: Spa.

I didn't like: Qua allows cell phone use if no awareness, Qua allows cell phone use if no one complains that day, Privacy violated if picture taken, Management watching others on cell phones in spa.

2.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss privacy rights / Not specified
Preferred solution Have No Electronic device signs, ENFORCE, ASK customers to power off Cell phones when entering to have safe environment for other customers. Don't just watch customers take pictures of other unaware customers and say they're just texting.

Had an Experience with Caesars Palace?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.