Cablesonline - This company is greedy
i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install have 9 pin female connection so i called this company and went on their site and saw each connection is 3.99 well their tech told me i need to fuse 2 of these cables together and on one of the 5 pin male cables i need to cut one of the pins to make it work and i asked if they would give me a descent discount and all they were willing to give was a cheap 5%, so i spoke to the manager and he was quite rude and i hung up on him, this company is only there for profit and doesn't care about custome service, i took my business elsewhere and recomment no none deals with them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Usb Cable
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "This unethical company takes you all the way through the "free" design and storage of a logo, collects all of your information, including your email and mailing address and telephone..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."