Sydney, New South Wales

I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience.When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the fit I called the company and they were very informative and friendly.

I received my gown five days earlier than promised and it was exactly what I imagined it would be. I am also a bargain shopper and after shopping around could not find my dress for a lower price anywhere.

Thank you so much to the staff at Ca-Dresses.com for making my wedding gown shopping experience stress free and so easy.I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Review about: Wedding Dress.

I liked: Fast delivery.

4.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ca Dresses?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

National American Miss - Review about Pageant System from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more Bridesire - Refunding Dress Order #3567352‏ Bridesire "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..." Read more Danelli Bridal - Review about Wedding Dress from Chicago, Illinois Danelli Bridal "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..." Read more Dubli - You can complian while i make money $$$ Dubli "for all the people who are complaining. Here is proof. I bought VIP and within the last 2 months have been able to get my 99$ back as well as..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more