Sydney, New South Wales

I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience.When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the fit I called the company and they were very informative and friendly.

I received my gown five days earlier than promised and it was exactly what I imagined it would be. I am also a bargain shopper and after shopping around could not find my dress for a lower price anywhere.

Thank you so much to the staff at Ca-Dresses.com for making my wedding gown shopping experience stress free and so easy.I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Review about: Wedding Dress.

I liked: Fast delivery.

4.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ca Dresses?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bridesire - DON'T BUY, there scammers Bridesire "Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress. The delivery was very fast! The dress was terible... 2 sizes too..." Read more National American Miss Beauty Pageant Review from Bellflower, California National American Miss "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..." Read more EFavorMart - Misrepresentation of flower colors. EFavorMart "I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart. purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a..." Read more Woman of Achievement Fix Pageant Woman of Achievement "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Forest River - Don't waste your money !! Forest River "Bought a 2015 cherokee limited brand new in 15 now 17 has just started paint on entire front of camper looks like someone shot it all up paint is literally..." Read more Havenbrook Homes - SCAM REALTOR Havenbrook Homes "I moved in a property back in August 2015 with Havenbrookhomes having just moved out May 2017. I tolerated back up sewer line the first week i moved in outside..." Read more Color By Pascale - Delivery NOT delivered! Color By Pascale "I placed an order for 3 lipsticks. Just got an email telling me the order was delivered. I looked everywhere on my property where the package could've been left, and..." Read more