c2coffer - Took the Money and Ran
Update added by user Sep 11, 2012
UPDATE 9/11/12 - Not so much as a word from them, despite 3 more complaints. Crooks.
Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2012
I ordered a ring for my wife in March of 2012, and am STILL trying to get these people to honor my order here in August.I received one e-mail reply from 12 e-mail complaints I sent; on March 16th, the seller ("email@example.com") said my order had been lost by the post office, and that I would be "compensated." I've never heard from them since, despite a steady stream of e-mail inquiries.
It's become pretty clear to me that these people are setting up "shell" accounts and disappearing with their trusting customers' money.
Don't make the same *** mistake that I did!DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY with this dishonorable company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "this is disgusting I share this video in order to find that woman and all the others that are working there so they get what they deserve...."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."