c2coffer - Took the Money and Ran
Update added by user Sep 11, 2012
UPDATE 9/11/12 - Not so much as a word from them, despite 3 more complaints. Crooks.
Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2012
I ordered a ring for my wife in March of 2012, and am STILL trying to get these people to honor my order here in August.I received one e-mail reply from 12 e-mail complaints I sent; on March 16th, the seller ("firstname.lastname@example.org") said my order had been lost by the post office, and that I would be "compensated." I've never heard from them since, despite a steady stream of e-mail inquiries.
It's become pretty clear to me that these people are setting up "shell" accounts and disappearing with their trusting customers' money.
Don't make the same *** mistake that I did!DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY with this dishonorable company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "this is disgusting I share this video in order to find that woman and all the others that are working there so they get what they deserve...."