Verified Reviewer

Negative 100 stars! C&R water or Wagner's, Which ever you're calling yourself today.

They are required by state law and our tariff to read meters monthly, they fail to. They read them about every 6 months.

I received a disconnect notice on 01-20-2022 that was postmarked 01-18-2022. The tariff and state law says they're required to send a 10-day notice before disconnect. I emailed them to verify that it was not post marked until the 18th.

And ask if that was correct and if I was ok till the 28th. Of course, no reply. I paid the bill before they opened on the 27th, and they came out about 11am and *** the water off even though it was paid. They demanded I bring them 100 dollars before they would turn water back on.

I went out to pay and got there, and they don't take cash. As I understand it, they stopped taking cash because some employees were stealing. So they no longer take cash. I went and got a money order.

Wrote C&R water and lake Bonanza in it. A couple of hours later I got a call about 1:15 pm that they couldn't take the money order because I wrote both C&R water and lake Bonanza water which is the name of our water supply.

So I had to get another money order and take it, and they still have not turned water back on a day later. They suck, we need another honest management company!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost.

Preferred solution: Full refund and time and mileage.

C And R Water Supply Cons: Failed to do there job in every way.

Location: 114 South Danville Street, Willis, TX 77378

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

C And R Water Supply Reviews