Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 14, 2022

This is a privately owned company that is taking

advantage of people because they are the only option as a water company in my area. All the personal working there are very rude and careless with the

exception of one sweet older lady.

The manager (who should be the good example for the other personal working under

her) unfortunately treats you the same way as her staff.

I just wanted you all to know that there is a very helpful place to go called the PUBLIC UTILITY COMMISSION". They will

help you with complaints against unfair companies like this one if

they can see that you are not treated fairly by the water company. The

manager didnt help me with my case at all until she realized that there was a complaint against them with the public utility

commission.

There Is also a $115.72 minimum fee no matter if you use less water, this is higher than an electric utility.

Also, I got charge $21 fee for paying my bill online using Payclix as they charge a percentage depending of the amount of your bill. THIS IS CRAZY!

Giving the company one star is too much, but unfortunately there was not an option for zero stars.

User's recommendation: They will tell you that your meter is broken and need to be remplace. Do not let them remplace the meter without you watching and make sure to read the meter before they take it.

Preferred solution: I don’t want to get anything I want the State of Texas and the customers learn with what kind of very bad company they are dealing with and where to find help. .

C And R Water Supply Pros: Water.

C And R Water Supply Cons: Customer service, Management, Price, Fees, Etc.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

C And R Water Supply Reviews