Miami, Florida

we purchased 4 samsung appliances (3.6K) from BE in late oct 2010.upon unboxing the units we noticed the dishwasher was severely damaged (bent frame).

we contacted BE several times (sales person, customer service, claims dept. etc.) for a replacement unit via email and phone. they picked up the damaged dishwater and 2 months later we still have not received the replacement unit. they refuse to reply in any way, shape, or form.

we are currently filing a claim with Amex for cfull redit and have contacted samsung USA to complain.do not purchase anything from this unscrupulous vendor.

Review about: Samsung Dishwasher.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $581
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Buyers Edge?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Vizio customer service is lacking Vizio "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more