Fremont, California
1.8K views 5 comments
100% full Not resolved

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0(

I ordered a Samsung TV (March 22, 2015). I called them to check on my order on (March 24, 2015), and was asked to pay for shipping insurance. I paid for shipping insurance (approx $55)

TV arrived last night (April 1, 2015)

TV is not in a manufacturer box, but in a white box. There is a stripped bar-code on the TV stand. This TV is definitely not a brand new TV.

During my order, I clearly told them to NOT sell me any refurbished or open item. I only wanted to buy a new TV, yet was given this open or refurbished item.

I have purchased another Samsung TV from Amazon in the past, and based on that experience, I can guarantee that this item from Buy Squad is not a brand new TV.

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad.

Review about: Samsung Tv Un55H6350.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $800
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Buy Squad?

Comments

I bought a 70" Sony Bravia 8/29/2014.When the T V was delivered the box had damage and the serial number had been marked over with a magic marker.

I'm sure it was not a new T V after a year and a half the T V went black and there is nothing I ca do about it. I will try to look up The Oregon Attorney General to complain.

I've owned Sony products all my life and this is the first one to break down before ten years.

Sleep Number
to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1191529

After 1 year your manufacture warranty had expired even if Buy Squad was an authorized Sony dealer.I steer clear of dot com businesses like Buy Squad because they come across as shady and often the manufacturers (Sony, Samsung) have not authorized to sell their stuff.

That means NO MANUFACTURE WARRANTY.You might as well buy it off eBay.

I confirmed my TV from Buysquad with Samsung is Fully BRAND NEW!!!!!

flippette

Wow!

Other than the barcode issue, is the condition of the tv "new"?

Sleep Number
to flippette Los Angeles, California, United States #1191533

When have you ever bought anything new and the barcode numbers were tampered with?The reason the serial numbers have been tampered with is when you call Sony or Samsung they will ask where you bought your TV.

When you tell them Buy Squad they will quickly tell you no warranty if BS isn't authorized to sell their products.If you can't read the serial numbers it's harder to identify for the manufacture.