Buy Shoes 123 yourhaircool.com, buyshoes123.com company takes your money and never sends product

1 of 1 Buy Shoes 123 reviews

I ordered shoes from this company, website said that there were many available. I received an email stating that they were out of stock and asking if I could wait for 7-10 days. I was not happy about doing this but I'm patient, I can wait. 2 weeks go by and they send me an email stating that they could not get any and they have issued a refund...2 more weeks go by and I have not gotten refunded, so I ask why, Stated that refund will take 1-3 months and there is nothing that can be done. I feel like I will never see money or shoes...this is criminal and No one should ever order from this company.

Email correspondence

Ok so here we are on the 20th of January and almost at 1 month since my order and over a week since you supposedly gave me a refund...I do believe that Ive been more than patient. I want a date for when I will have my money back

Answer to email correspondence

Sorry about that.

But the refund needs more time,about 1-3 month,the refund ID is RF2011011018596443.

This is not we can contral.I am so sorry

Pls do not angry.The shoe is really out of stock,i just forgot to put it down.Why can't you wait long time to get refund?Pls kindly be patient.Ok?

I am really very sad and worry.Hope you can understand me.

My answer to this:

Let me ask you a question...would you have sent the shoes to me without money? I sent my money to you and am not going to receive the shoes...nor am I going to be receiving my money back so that I can purchase another pair of shoes for 1-3 months. It only took you 1 day to take my money...and it's already been a month and now it's going to be another 1-3 months. I have been patient and I need a pair of boots! There is 1 foot of snow on the ground where I live and I have no shoes to wear in the snow! I want a refund immediatly. I paid you and am not going to receive anything. So I want a refund! NOW! not in 1-3 months.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Buy Shoes 123 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Buy Shoes 123.
Filing a new complaint about
×