As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their name, but I just want to say I'm impressed at the ability of The/Studio to constantly improve. When I first became a customer of Butler Sourcing they were a small organization. I think they only had 6 employees at the time. They worked hard but they were not very professional. However, I stuck with them because their quality was amazing and I could see they really worked hard. They made mistakes, but whenever there was issues one of the partners in the company Yusuf Uqdah was always willing to help.
Their CEO's name was Yusuf Uqdah and he was the most helpful person I have ever met. There was once an issue with the factory once, and I needed 5000 embroidered patches to be shipped to me by the end of the week. I called Yusuf Uqdah on a Sunday at 9:00 AM in the morning and let him know that I wasn't OK with the embroidered samples and that I was super concerned by the fact that they could not have my patches delivered to me by that Friday.
Long story short Yusuf Uqdah spent a day at the factory communicating with both myself and the factory. They finally got my order resolved, I approved the sample, and miraculously they had the entire 5000 piece order.
Recently I placed an order with The/Studio and I was super impressed with how professional they have become. This time I wanted to order custom challenge coins (http://thestudio.com/challenge-coins/) and I was truly impressed with how professional my creative specialist Megan Wilson was.
She was extremely knowledgeable about the product, she explained to me the the different options that I had, and she worked with me on creating artwork that would work well for my coin. After placing my order, I was thrilled to see that I had a sample within 5 days, and the order came in beautiful packaging and a really awesome gift.
I have attached a picture of the coins that I ordered.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it! It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders..."
- "I came across this online shop by chance and attracted by their simple styles. Last month, I settled on three A-line dresses, one of which is a short sleeve dress..."
- "I signed up for new internet and cable services with Verizon on March 30, 2016. The install date was confirmed for April 14 btwn 1-5pm. Signed up for..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."