As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their name, but I just want to say I'm impressed at the ability of The/Studio to constantly improve. When I first became a customer of Butler Sourcing they were a small organization. I think they only had 6 employees at the time. They worked hard but they were not very professional. However, I stuck with them because their quality was amazing and I could see they really worked hard. They made mistakes, but whenever there was issues one of the partners in the company Yusuf Uqdah was always willing to help.
Their CEO's name was Yusuf Uqdah and he was the most helpful person I have ever met. There was once an issue with the factory once, and I needed 5000 embroidered patches to be shipped to me by the end of the week. I called Yusuf Uqdah on a Sunday at 9:00 AM in the morning and let him know that I wasn't OK with the embroidered samples and that I was super concerned by the fact that they could not have my patches delivered to me by that Friday.
Long story short Yusuf Uqdah spent a day at the factory communicating with both myself and the factory. They finally got my order resolved, I approved the sample, and miraculously they had the entire 5000 piece order.
Recently I placed an order with The/Studio and I was super impressed with how professional they have become. This time I wanted to order custom challenge coins (http://thestudio.com/challenge-coins/) and I was truly impressed with how professional my creative specialist Megan Wilson was.
She was extremely knowledgeable about the product, she explained to me the the different options that I had, and she worked with me on creating artwork that would work well for my coin. After placing my order, I was thrilled to see that I had a sample within 5 days, and the order came in beautiful packaging and a really awesome gift.
I have attached a picture of the coins that I ordered.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "IncidentI purchased a Red and black contemporary sofa from LA furniture via ebay! I called prior to purchase to confirm the red was primary red rather than some off color...."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "I have received leaked n untight Dior parfum bottles and mirror shattered on my Vice 2 Urban Decay eyeshadow pallette. I am extremelly disappointed with Lazada for being mediator for..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Ordered flowers on 10-9 for my sisters' wedding anniversary. Flowers were to be delivered on 10-12. I ordered an arrangement of fall flowers in a glass vase with..."
- "This is my first time buying HAIRPLUSBASE hair extensions, actually, I have worn hair extensions for the past two years, and it was suggested by one of my friends. I..."
- "This was my first time purchasing a wig online, and I have to say, I was really nervous about it at first. I have a pixie cut that I adore,..."