Walnut, California

As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their name, but I just want to say I'm impressed at the ability of The/Studio to constantly improve. When I first became a customer of Butler Sourcing they were a small organization. I think they only had 6 employees at the time. They worked hard but they were not very professional. However, I stuck with them because their quality was amazing and I could see they really worked hard. They made mistakes, but whenever there was issues one of the partners in the company Yusuf Uqdah was always willing to help.

Their CEO's name was Yusuf Uqdah and he was the most helpful person I have ever met. There was once an issue with the factory once, and I needed 5000 embroidered patches to be shipped to me by the end of the week. I called Yusuf Uqdah on a Sunday at 9:00 AM in the morning and let him know that I wasn't OK with the embroidered samples and that I was super concerned by the fact that they could not have my patches delivered to me by that Friday.

Long story short Yusuf Uqdah spent a day at the factory communicating with both myself and the factory. They finally got my order resolved, I approved the sample, and miraculously they had the entire 5000 piece order.

Recently I placed an order with The/Studio and I was super impressed with how professional they have become. This time I wanted to order custom challenge coins (http://thestudio.com/challenge-coins/) and I was truly impressed with how professional my creative specialist Megan Wilson was.

She was extremely knowledgeable about the product, she explained to me the the different options that I had, and she worked with me on creating artwork that would work well for my coin. After placing my order, I was thrilled to see that I had a sample within 5 days, and the order came in beautiful packaging and a really awesome gift.

I have attached a picture of the coins that I ordered.

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Butler Sourcing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion