As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their name, but I just want to say I'm impressed at the ability of The/Studio to constantly improve. When I first became a customer of Butler Sourcing they were a small organization. I think they only had 6 employees at the time. They worked hard but they were not very professional. However, I stuck with them because their quality was amazing and I could see they really worked hard. They made mistakes, but whenever there was issues one of the partners in the company Yusuf Uqdah was always willing to help.
Their CEO's name was Yusuf Uqdah and he was the most helpful person I have ever met. There was once an issue with the factory once, and I needed 5000 embroidered patches to be shipped to me by the end of the week. I called Yusuf Uqdah on a Sunday at 9:00 AM in the morning and let him know that I wasn't OK with the embroidered samples and that I was super concerned by the fact that they could not have my patches delivered to me by that Friday.
Long story short Yusuf Uqdah spent a day at the factory communicating with both myself and the factory. They finally got my order resolved, I approved the sample, and miraculously they had the entire 5000 piece order.
Recently I placed an order with The/Studio and I was super impressed with how professional they have become. This time I wanted to order custom challenge coins (http://thestudio.com/challenge-coins/) and I was truly impressed with how professional my creative specialist Megan Wilson was.
She was extremely knowledgeable about the product, she explained to me the the different options that I had, and she worked with me on creating artwork that would work well for my coin. After placing my order, I was thrilled to see that I had a sample within 5 days, and the order came in beautiful packaging and a really awesome gift.
I have attached a picture of the coins that I ordered.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I signed up for new internet and cable services with Verizon on March 30, 2016. The install date was confirmed for April 14 btwn 1-5pm. Signed up for..."
- "I ordered 12 inch full lace, size L wig cap, medium brown lace, natural color with 130% density. This was a custom order so it took a long time for..."
- "This is my first time buying HAIRPLUSBASE hair extensions, actually, I have worn hair extensions for the past two years, and it was suggested by one of my friends. I..."