100% full

bustedmugshots.com also known as Citizens Information Associates of Austin, TX extorted money from me for the removal of mugshots from their site of dropped charges.. there are several petitions out there to stop Kyle Prall, his website and others like them.

Kyle Prall was recently interviewed by Inside Edition, which aired on 11/19/2013 ... here is the link to that interview where the reported checkmated him as shown here:

insideedition.com/investigative/7367-inside-edition-investigates-mugshot-websites

Some of the anti mug shot extortion petitions I've encountered:

1. change.org/petitions/mugshots-com-stop-operations-and-extortion-done-by-mugshots-com

2. petition2congress.com/7508/right-to-privacy-mugshots

3. ipetitions.com/petition/petition-to-florida-state-elected-representatives

And attached is a little photo montage of Kyle Prall with his past mug shots.

Review about: Mugshots Removal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $25000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Busted Mugshots?

Comments

kyll prall- criminal of all criminals

and SIX mugshots? what a ***

Tampa, Florida, United States #812702

ur goin down Kyle

and you better watch ur back

Gainesville, Florida, United States #754985

You can also file a complaint against him at ic3,gov. This would probably be a good step 1.

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #754892

think he owns mugshots.com too

to Anonymous #812706