Verified Reviewer

Matt, a member of the BUSH warranty department was extremely rude. His immediate tone of voice and overall attitude made it very difficult to find any solution.

He was unable to provide any advise of assistance, and accused me of speaking over him when he had asked me to explain what my query was.

I am highly disappointed with the level of customer service this individual provided and they should be informed of their poor services and attitude and should be dealt with immediately to ensure no other unfortunate customers have to deal with such a man.

I was unable to resolve my issue, due to Matt's attitude and because of this I will have to wait even longer to resolve my issue!

I in no way spoke to him in a way that would provoke such a poor attitude, and it has set a very low standard for BUSH brand warranty services.

0/10

Preferred solution: Apology, and to resolve my original issue. Furthermore, ensure that Matt (and managers) are aware of his poor attitude, offensive tone..

Comments