Buses Galore - Review in Other category from Timberlane, Louisiana
Update added by user Mar 30, 2016
This company still haven't tried to make good on a bad deal.All they keep saying is "as is" but like I said as is to me is what you said in your description.
And to go a couple miles up the highway and the engine is blown and they do not want to assist you in no way form or fashion is wrong,shady,lies,deceptive,what a great way to run a company. The description says the bus was serviced regularly but then told me after the fact(the breakdown) that the bus had been sitting up a year,what do I expect.
My question was why was that not in the description.I basically was told it is what it is.
Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2016
Buses galore are ripoffs so was dealing with Mike Vitaly .I purchased the bus thru auctiontime.com.
He listed the bus as good working order and ready to go to work. The pics of it was pretty nice looking. So I took his word for it, big mistake. I flew to Philadelphia from New Orleans yeah a cool 1266 miles.
He said that I can drive it to back to New Orleans no problem. I had already wired the money $5000 to him, I was just coming to get the bus drive it back home. Did the paper work checked the fluids everything was looking good fuel the bus up got on the highway got about 30 miles the engine got real loud temperature started to climb pulled the bus over checked the oil shownuff water in the oil. Now picture I'm in Philadelphia 1230 miles to go.
Tried calling Mike Vitaly he wouldn't answer then he turned his phone off. I managed to get off the interstate to big store parking lot. ..... Had to leave the bus.
My advice to anyone dealing with buses galore or Mike Vitaly make sure you do your homework test test and I mean test drive it for an hour at least on the interstate. Because once they get your money your thru. Cost me over $6000 with two flights cabs and paper work and fuel the bus probably needs an engine or at least a rebuild and it still needs to get to New Orleans that's a couple more thousand.
So it's pretty much a $6000 lost.And still no bus.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- School Bus
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..."
- "My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer. She didn't use it until she got back home. Today she was looking for something..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."