Pittsburg, California

I’ve never been a huge fan of Burlington Coat Factory in Pittsburg, California but I had a $25.00 gift card so I went in yesterday to use it.At the time of checkout my purchase totaled $61.78.

Related: Review about Burlington Coat Factory Return Policy from San Antonio, Texas

I handed the cashier my $25.00 gift card and $40.00 in cash. I was issued $3.22 balance on my gift card instead of giving me cash back. What a great way to try and get your customers to keep coming back or maybe they think by doing this we will never use the card again and why should they care since they already have your money. Such poor business practices.

Burlington Coat Factory… your slime ball tactics failed.You lost a customer for good!

Review about: Burlington Coat Factory Gift Card.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Burlington Coat Factory?

Comments

Anyone knows that when using a gift card and cash you give them the gift card first,let it process the entire amount.Then it will show the new balance due which you pay using your 40 bucks.

This way you will get change. They didn't ***, you screwed yourself.

Your a *** for putting this out there for people to laugh their *** of at you cause your so *** and then your just pathetic for posting it here.Use your brain if you have one.

That makes no sense at all!