Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Bungzie is the worst!!I ordered from Bungzie over two months ago and still have not received my items.

I emailed them a few weeks ago and with no response to my email they setup a tracking slip on 12-1-2015. Today is 12-10-2015 and it shows the delivery is still in the warehouse and not dropped of to USPS. I asked for my shipment to be sent ASAP with priority but that email has not been responded to.

I will never use this website again.If there is no response to my email from the 24-7 customer service tomorrow I am contacting the BBB.

Review about: Food Container.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the aboce / $42
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Bungzie?

Comments

Ignore the BBB. If the company is a BBB member, which is doubtful, the BBB has *no* authority to do anything at all except note that the company has unresolved complaints. Contact your credit card company and request a refund for non-delivery of merchandise.

WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more