Washington, District Of Columbia

Nany Farren was hired to perform the adoption of my child. She claimed she had experience in this area.

She over charged me several times and adjusted the bill when she was called on it.

She also filed incorrect adoption papers, which was told to me by the family law judge after I fired her for trying to rip me off for the third time.

I was able to file the adoption papers entirely on my own. The forms were available in the Rockville Law library.

I don't have a college degree let alone a law degree. She should have been able to fill out the correct document.

Review about: Adoption Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bulman Dunie Burke and Feld?

Comments

Nancy Farren convinced my mentally ill ex-husband to hire private investigator after investigator, download all my phones and computers in a divorce case.She drained our family of $350,000 in 6 months.

In the end the private investigator called me to warn me that he thought my husband was unstable and may hurt me.

The private investigator testified for me in the divorce.Nancy ended up firing my husband saying conflict of interest when I believe the truth is, he was out of money.

Still disappointed1
to Anonymous Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States #1148948

So sorry, in retrospect I should have filed a complaint with the attorney grievance commission.

to Still disappointed1 Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1181328

Please find a way to contact me.This is no longer a grievance issue.

This must be brought to the DA and our Legislatures. A Screen Play is in the works about her called " The BIA".

I was told by all councel to walk away from her, that infuriated Nancy FARREN bc she could no longer profit off my daughters pain. Please don't be afraid to go public.

My custody firm will never use her and the evaluator who is a highly regarded forensic psychologist has written that she does not agree with her at all. I'm told what she's done in our case has been an example experts are talking about in law conferences.

You'll be helping so many children by reporting her to the DA.

to Anonymous Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1181327

I was also a victim of Nancy Farrens abuse.She made thousands off my family and lied in her writings.

I also met another mother who went through a similar situation. Nancy FARREN filed motions when she had no legal mandate. I know a mother who she kept the kids from any contact for almost 4 years. Nancy Farren had done the same to me.

I just recently got phone records from the Montgomery County Police Department proving she lied in emails submitted to court. I am filing a grievance and a story is being written about her that will be made public. Please don't let her get away with this. She has destroyed my daughters lives and I have had no contact in over 4 years.

The top custody firm wrote to her about her unethical behavior and evaluators have called her dangerous and unstable. I have the letters that I will be turning in to a grievance commitee and she billed pretending to call therapists, writing that she was waiting for a call back when they had left the case years prior.

She is very unethical.Thank God the police gave me the phone records to prove she lied.