Bulman Dunie Burke and Feld - Nancy Farren Esquire - Bethesda Maryland
Nany Farren was hired to perform the adoption of my child. She claimed she had experience in this area.
She over charged me several times and adjusted the bill when she was called on it.
She also filed incorrect adoption papers, which was told to me by the family law judge after I fired her for trying to rip me off for the third time.
I was able to file the adoption papers entirely on my own. The forms were available in the Rockville Law library.
I don't have a college degree let alone a law degree. She should have been able to fill out the correct document.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Adoption Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car. I leaned on my horn because there was no..."
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."