Washington, Missouri

Update by user Jul 26, 2016

Mr. Bullyan stated he didn't meet more honest people such as my wife and myself. We expect the same I return.

Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2016

Camper is slowly coming back online. I put all the wiring back that they took off d.c. board. Only three main d.c lines left with shorts. I bypassed shorted refrigerator switch due to short so that's now getting nice n cold. Bathroom wiring back online, don't know why they disconnected that. All left is main lighting, switch for furnace, possibly d.c. Board for hot water. Bullyans RV in Duluth had no intentions to repair after we told them twice, not filing insurance. If you look to purchase a new or definitely used RV, I would never go back nor recommend going to Bullyans RV. Joe Bullyan and son are so frickin' dishonest, they lied to us at least three times and avoided our calls after we were told the camper will be repaired at their cost. Joe Bullyan Jr. Told Diane to leave the building and a service tech Steve got rude to Diane as well and denied all our issues and stated we made it worse. That battery cable corroded long before we got it and explained why the two close calls.

Went and picked up the camper because BULLYAN RV is nothing but a bunch of *** LIARS!! And they like to blame EVERYTHING on the customer for SOMETHING that never worked in the FIRST PLACE. BEWARE CONSUMERS!! They are CROOKS and LIARS!! They want people to file FRAUDULENT INSURANCE CLAIMS!!

They didn't do a *** thing, switched wires in d.c. board furnace ripped out, a whole list of ***. They said we made it worse, how can I make it worse? A bunch of lying and dragging the story. From bullyan sr to bullyan junior. Service Tech was rude. They said they repaired 110v which was not broken to start with. They pulled bathroom lights which were working to begin with. They moved dc wires I had in d.c. circuit good thing I left them numbered. A very vague reply when they did call or email me. They asked or stated not sure how much further I wanted them to be involved, that told me they had no intentions.

If you buy at Bullyan RV in Duluth MN, be real careful of what you buy and get it in writing from Joe Bullyan senior and junior because they are talkers, liars and shifty. All you need to do is Google Bullyans complaints. Pathetic crooked liars that should be in jail, feckin bastards.

I took a looksie and shook my head but I did find the culprit. Positive cable was exposed wire that touched the metal frame. It burned into the wooden frame as well, real close to a catastrophic fire.

Thanks Darrin, I'm slowly getting stuff back online like the refrigerator just went online. Water heater looks like I'll need to replace. Still main lighting is left.

Review about: Dutchmen 27Bg.

I didn't like: Dishonesty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bullyan Rv Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bullyan Rv?

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1204068

No resolution to this. Bullyan owners continued to lie and fabricate the events