BullBoxer Fails to stand behind the manufacturing of their product
I purchased a brand new pair of BullBoxer sneakers while on vacation in Santorini, Greece last week. I live in the US so I'm usually hesitant to purchase items out of the country for fear of having to return it should something go wrong. Seeing as BullBoxer sold their products internationally I thought I would not have a problem should something go wrong. I wore the sneakers two times in Greece and the first time I tried them on when I got home I noticed the metal rings that the shoelaces go through were coming off. I was discouraged because I really liked the sneakers.
I contacted BullBoxer through their website at email@example.com and let them know of the defect. I explained to them that there was no way for me to go back to the store I purchased them at because I bought them out of country. They responded a day later stating there was nothing they could or would do even though I could not return them to the store.
They advised me to go to a shoe repair shop to fix their defect. They offered no other solution and when I replied asking them how they could not stand behind their own product they simply regurgitated what they had told me in the first email which was go find a shoe repair shop.
I personally own a major online retail shop in the mixed martial arts field and understand fully the responsibility of manufacturers to stand behind the products they produce. BullBoxer has not and will not do that for their own products so I imagine anyone who encounters a similar situation or who buys their product and has a problem after the 30 day store warranty runs out will be left hung out to dry with a defective pair of shoes they cannot wear or be left paying money to try and have the shoes fixed by a local shoe repair shop. I advise potential buyers to be aware of purchasing items from this company for you may not be getting what you paid for.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."