BullBoxer Fails to stand behind the manufacturing of their product
I purchased a brand new pair of BullBoxer sneakers while on vacation in Santorini, Greece last week. I live in the US so I'm usually hesitant to purchase items out of the country for fear of having to return it should something go wrong. Seeing as BullBoxer sold their products internationally I thought I would not have a problem should something go wrong. I wore the sneakers two times in Greece and the first time I tried them on when I got home I noticed the metal rings that the shoelaces go through were coming off. I was discouraged because I really liked the sneakers.
I contacted BullBoxer through their website at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of the defect. I explained to them that there was no way for me to go back to the store I purchased them at because I bought them out of country. They responded a day later stating there was nothing they could or would do even though I could not return them to the store.
They advised me to go to a shoe repair shop to fix their defect. They offered no other solution and when I replied asking them how they could not stand behind their own product they simply regurgitated what they had told me in the first email which was go find a shoe repair shop.
I personally own a major online retail shop in the mixed martial arts field and understand fully the responsibility of manufacturers to stand behind the products they produce. BullBoxer has not and will not do that for their own products so I imagine anyone who encounters a similar situation or who buys their product and has a problem after the 30 day store warranty runs out will be left hung out to dry with a defective pair of shoes they cannot wear or be left paying money to try and have the shoes fixed by a local shoe repair shop. I advise potential buyers to be aware of purchasing items from this company for you may not be getting what you paid for.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."