Still no free gift after typing bulbhead.com/surprise

232 of 265 Bulbhead reviews

I got on the site bulbhead.com/swabsurprise and nothing I mean nothing.So I decided to call them and was told to type in bulbhead.com/surprise and all I got is a bunch of topics that did not say free gift.

I was told I would be in the site that asks for your name and email address but that did not happen. Like I was reading all the complaints that you are nothing but a ripoff, I totally agree, you are a big ripoff. What do you want me to say now???? I am very very very disappointed with you people and I think you should send me the $10.00 free gift right to my house.

Satified here is 105 words.Thanks Judy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
not being able to get my free gift
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
232 of 265 Bulbhead reviews

2 days ago #1289161

You people are idiots.

2 days ago #1289152 Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States

this should be against the law > I have tried for almost an hour and can't get my free gift after purchasing the smartswab what a ripoff for getting my surprise gift. Not happy with the company it is BIG RIPOFF

Ione Schaaf

Feb 13 #1286399 Brainerd, Minnesota, United States

I got an offer with my ear swab to type in your address for a $10.00 gift. Please send my gift to Ione Schaaf - PO Box 321 - Pequot Lakes, MN 56472

Sonny Chiofolo

Feb 08 #1283550 Salisbury, Maryland, United States

No 10.00 free gift site after purchasing the Atomic Beam flashlight. Whats up with that?????

joan kelly

Feb 07 #1282737 Havertown, Pennsylvania, United States

entered BulbHead.com/lanternsurprise followed directions on the coupon for a free gift. it is valid for 5 days. i have not been able to access any information on your site. today is day 5 and there is no information on a free gift with a value of $10. i thought it might be a code or coupon to be applied for another purchase but there is no information available. i hope your product is better than your advertisement. it appears to do what it is supposed to do. jk-

Jsikes

Feb 04 #1281533 Greenwood, Mississippi, United States

There's a option to buy two on their site and the second one cost 9.99 saving you 10.00. Still *** but there it is

Annonymous

Jan 31 #1278925

I Went into bulbhead.com /swabsuprise Nothing there what so ever for Free prize .Think if going to put *** in items that we buy ,then should at least get it ..!0.00 gift what a joke ,,wont be gettin another thing from your rip off company and will be sure and tell all my Family & Friends all about you !!! Thanks for Nothing !!!

cathy steele

Jan 30 #1278622 Woodburn, Oregon, United States

I too could not get my free gift. I don't like it when there is a advertisement and it is not really there.....not very ethical

Jan 21 #1274212 New Ulm, Minnesota, United States

you pay enough for the pan so why not just send out the free gift being your site doesnt work. the Better business Service is sure to hear about this.

Jan 18 #1272894 Hollywood, Florida, United States

This is a rip off they just want your information to sell you all kinds of ***.I gave all my information answer all kinds of questions and still did no get any thing free!! Stop wasting people's time!!

Jan 13 #1270518

I called 18008772717 as instructed on bulbhead.com/surprise and they are mailing it to me. It's some sort of glue.

Steve

Jan 08 #1267675 Glenville, New York, United States

Same thing happened to me. Maybe they need a visit from the Better Business Bureau. Sad, that they got to do that to their customers.

3 0 Reply

Jan 07 #1267284 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I too followed instructions to get a free gift of a $10.00 value. Found no way to get it. I will report bulbhead to the BBB. Very dissatisfied.

3 0 Reply
sprnkman

Jan 07 #1267283 Windsor, California, United States

I also have not received a free gift. you are definately right they are a rip off.this should not be happening to a consumer who buys a product from them and gets ripped off.others should not waste their time,there is no free gift.

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 150 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bulbhead.
Filing a new complaint about
×