BulbHead.com/Redcoppersurprise??!!! B....Sh...

119 of 265 Bulbhead reviews

I, like the other Reviewers, am very angry and resent being duped into visiting a website under false pretenses!!I ordered two Red Copper Square Dance pans, one for myself and one as a gift!

I was surprised to see the Free $10 Gift "No Strings Attached" and at first was very impressed with the Companies goodwill offer...until I tried to redeem it!!! Now I have a VERY POOR impression of his Company and will NEVER order from it nor will I recommend it to anyone!! You should be charged with FRAUD but the fine print disclaimer on the bottom of the Offer clearly covers your ***!!! "See site for details.

We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice"!!Good Riddance!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 15 Yes 15
119 of 265 Bulbhead reviews
DanMenard

Feb 10 #1284607 Colton, California, United States

This is a second posting as concerns our pan. The first posting was the failure of the "Surprise" free gift to actually materialize.
To make an offer which was seeming was never intended to be fulfilled is truly bad form.
On a positive note, with our first attempt at cooking with it was amazing! Just how quickly the pan came to temperature and how well if cooked our meal was actually unexpected. It was great!
The cleanup was easy and as advertised. A simple wipe with a clean cloth and it was ready to hang up, ready for our next use.
Great job from your science and engineering folks!

Jerry Barnette

Feb 09 #1283890

Was very impressed by the size and price.

Norma Sproul

Feb 08 #1283306 Warren, Maine, United States

I received this red copper pan as a gift, and tried to claim my free $10.00 surprize gift. the only gift was not able to claim one. not a very good impression of this company.I think the company should honor their gift. The product is very good and I have more than one of these products. It must be a mistake, why would they offer a free gift, if they didn't plan on giving it to the customer.

James Cu8mbest

Feb 07 #1282936 Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I tried the same thing, to obtain the Free Gift upon
receiving the Red Copper Cookware. I agree with the
last complaining Party . In addition the Cathy Mitchell Cookbook was never enclosed as stated in AD's. You should correct the
offer5ing problems for the Product I feel is Good.
Kindest Regards James E. Cumbest 410-357-9339 or
J.Cumbest @Yahoo.com.

DanMenard

Feb 06 #1282418

From what I have read by other poster, this $10.00 offer is a fraud and a scam. Thankfully, I did not go any further then reading the "comments" to be fore warned on what to expect.
The way I feel about all of this is that, I did not expect anything extra when I got the package and other then the pan, that is what I actually got...NOTHING EXTRA! It is a wash! It is a big ZERO!

Feb 04 #1281421

You didn't even know that it was coming to you when you bought it. I checked and thought oh well. I just hope that the pan does what they say. Then I will comment on the product.

Feb 03 #1280880 Pasco, Washington, United States

so there's no free gift I see no need putting in info thanks bulbhead for nothing bye and why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really love the pan

N. HILL

Jan 30 #1278709 Lafayette, Louisiana, United States

I FEEL THE SAME AS THE LAST PERSON THAT FEELS YOU HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD IN OFFERING A #10 GIFT. ALL YOU WANTED WAS OUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND IF YOU START SENDING ME EMAILS I'LL REPORT YOU. GOT IT, DON'T YOU DARE START SENDING ME EMAILS TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS.

Bob

Feb 02 #1280276 Lamar, Mississippi, United States

*** me I ordered a the complete set, NO WAY can you get the FREE gift, guess the jokes on me....sure as *** won't be telling anyone else to purchase anything from them.

Jeff K

Jan 28 #1277788 Largo, Florida, United States

There was NO FREE GIFT to redeem. I don't know why they promised that and then there's nothing to receive!!Pretty shady business. Oh well. Hopefully the pan will not warp like the last one I purchased from "GOTHAM".

william o davis

Jan 26 #1276945 Fairview, Utah, United States

What a joke free gift 10 dollars,Plus I was charged more then I was quoted,plus it was small and the RED COPPER PAN WAS CHIPPED I will contact the BBB and if I ever see that phony on TV again,I will call the station and the papers this was a fraud,all away down the line,a person who will put you the fat old lady of the air.WILLIAM O DAVIS MPLS MN 55417 HAVE A GOOD DAY

lal

Jan 16 #1271740 Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States

why didn`t I see this before I bought it,,i didn`t trust this or any company who offers free gifts,,will pass this along to my friends

2 0 Reply

Jan 11 #1269573 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

WELL, I'm not at all confident that there is a free gift. The pan is over rated as well; certainly not what I paid for it. I wonder about the lifetime replacement guarantee as well now.

2 0 Reply

Jan 10 #1268925

I can't even get to the site to see that it's a scam!! What the heck??????

5 0 Reply

1-20 of 33 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bulbhead.
Filing a new complaint about
×