Bulbhead - Bulb head surprise free gift

224 of 265 Bulbhead reviews

I went to the free surprise site and was not able to find where to sign up for it.Is this a real free surprise or just a rip off to get you to look at and buy more of their products.

I thought that you should at least honor your ads that are in with the products you offer.

If this is the way you do business some one should turn them in to the Better Business Bureau.I think this is very wrong to offer some thing for free and not let customers get what they expect to get.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Lack of ability to get free items as advertised
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
224 of 265 Bulbhead reviews

14 hours ago #1290343 Hialeah, Florida, United States

This is not fear

Feb 05 #1281743

what free gift cant get to site

sharon112

Feb 03 #1281009

just got today, I will see tomorrow if it works or not

cathy gilday

Jan 28 #1277756 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I can not find where to redeem the 10.00 surprise when you purchase something fro bulb head. this is not fare for the customer.

the truth seeker

Jan 20 #1273948 Houston, Texas, United States

you have to read the very small writing it says"we reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice"

Jan 19 #1273280 Livingston, Tennessee, United States

I too got a free surprise $10.00 gift card. well they should honor these instead of sending something we cant even get .false and misleading

Jan 19 #1273262 Fredericktown, Ohio, United States

Just bought smartswab on 1/19/17. Inside was the thank you for purchase & where to claim free gift. Valid for 5 days . in small print... " we reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice." That is how they can get away from sending out gift.

Jan 11 #1269449 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

my husband purchased all the pan set plus the big square pan with the steamer,the frying basket .and cookbook plus he bought the 12 inch frying pan of the red copper set and in all them had the go to bulbhead.com/surprise in the boxes now this is wrong for a $10.00 gift this should be turned in this is totally wrong I was hopeing nto get my FREE gifts but I guess not I guess we are going to have to call BBB on this company I love the pan set my husband got me but I wish I got the FREE gift too it really would of been nice I would of gottin 3 free gifts this makes me very upset

Joe

Jan 17 #1272171 Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States

Amen. I find the same situation. I purchased the Spin scrubber and received the free gift valued at $10. Where is it ? How do I get it.

Jan 09 #1268201 Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, United States

there should be a class action lawsuit started. their surprise is that there is no free gift. class action for $10.00 plus (time and effort ) for each consumer that purchased products and were promised a $10.00 free gift.

Jan 08 #1267648 Tampa, Florida, United States

I just bought 2 covers for our brand new sofa and they work great !!, very soft and best of all, it fits perfectly . I already washed it and it looks new again , no wrinkles at all. great product, I would recommend this product to anybody who needs to protect your brand new furniture .

Jan 07 #1267428 Northampton, Pennsylvania, United States

It does say at the bottom of the surprise information that...We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice.

Jan 21 #1274303

do the Clintons have stock in this company?

Jan 05 #1266007

same here- can't find the free gift !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 03 #1265086 Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States

WELL I JUST TRIED THE SAME SITE JUST LIKE THE GREEN PAN THAT CAME OUT SEVERAL YEARS BACK .PAID A LOT FOR THEM AND THEY WOULD NOT EVAN WARRANT THEM,BETTER BUSINESS COULD NOT EVAN GET UP WITH THEM MAY BE THE SAME COMPANY

Jan 03 #1264779 Cambridge, Ohio, United States

Can not get to site for $10 free gift or $10 off for giving e-mail. Sad for BulbHead.com or BulbHead.com/surprise. I have a feeling the RED Copper Square is going to be a FLOP to.
Sincerely
Debi Snider

1-20 of 82 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.