Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating in Las Vegas NV
Update added by user Jul 12, 2011
Today Fausto, extremely professional, couteous and helpful came to my house.It was not where they sealed the unit to the curb, it was a small hole in the AC unit itself.
Fausto is going to patch it and I know I can trust his work.
Thank-you Fausto for all your hard work.Carlos is lucky to have you.
Update added by user Jul 10, 2011
No resolution to this problem now I found out they did not seal my AC unit properly on my roof, it is leaking cold air where they sealed it on the roof.I had to contact the NV state contractor\'s board to try and resolve this, because Carlos kept putting me off.
The only good thing that came out of this whole horrible experience is that my 10 yr. parts & labor contract does not have to be with Carlos......woohoo....That makes me extremely happy.
I will be going with Foster\'s in the future.I have heard great things about them.
Update added by user Jul 10, 2011
Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2011
Buenos Aires Air Conditioning and Liberty Air Duct Cleaning owned by Carlos Avemaria is not a business you want to hire.They destroyed my duct work when they "cleaned" them and charged me to replace them.
The first quote was $2000.00, 2nd quote $800.00, 3rd $385.00, we settled on $350.00. I tried to resolve this and got nowhere. Buyer Beware, if you want to be treated poorly, receive a bad, unprofessional and rude attitude hire this company. This was a mistake I made and regret it.
I have a 10 year parts & labor warranty.
Mr.Avemaria should be ashamed of himself.............
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Duct Cleaning
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."
- "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..."
- "Trulia sales staff lied to me, blatantly. I was sold 20% of the leads for a particular zip code and I got paperwork to prove it. I never got the..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."