Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA!
Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA!
This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page:
"Budsies® is a South Florida-based company that brings artwork to life. Budsies are beautiful custom-sewn stuffed animals created from any drawing or photo. First launched in August 2013 by Founder & CEO Alex Furmansky, the company is headquartered in Boynton Beach, Florida."
One of the main reasons I commissioned them to do my custom item was they advertise as being a local, hand-made business. I sent them a detailed description & multiple pictures of the item I was requesting. They assured me they could create the item. After waiting almost 8 weeks, I rec'd a notice that it was "being shipped from the production facility". When I emailed them to ask where their "production facility" was located, they replied that it's in CHINA!
If that wasn't bad enough, the item they sent was NOTHING like the item I'd requested. The item they sent was made of the wrong fabric, poorly constructed and 4x the size of what I'd asked for. To their credit, they did issue a full refund. However, I just wasted 2 months of my time & instead of buying a custom, handmade item from a local business I got cheap, substandard junk made in China.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Budsies Online Order
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Dryer at the Savannah Georgia location and scheduled a delivery for February 20th. The dryer was delivered and installed. That afternoon my son-n-law..."
- ""THE WORST PLACE EVER TO TRY AND BUY SOMETHING! HERE'S THE ACTUAL BBB HISTORY FOR MY ON-GOING ORDEAL: I purchased a locket on this PicturesOnGold.com site. The locket was advertised with..."
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."