Arlington, Texas
1.5

"I ordered a Henry Big Boy from Bud's to be shipped to 2A Freedom Shooting LLC, near my house. First day UPS tried to deliver it "Business Not Open" in the middle of the day Wednesday.

Next time it was open and signed for. I started calling to do the transfer, no response, no answer. Finally on Saturday I called Bud's, they called the FFL and got through. "He is on vacation and will return on Sunday" Monday I started calling and sending e-mail.

No response. I called Bud's on Tuesday. I told them to ship it to another FFL or cancel the order. The gun had to go back to Bud's then back to another FFL, who I found out didn't want anything to do with Bud's, so I canceled.

The whole time that the FFL was closed for "Vacation out of town", their range has been in use. They are under 1 mile from me as the crow flies. I can hear them. The owner also signed for the gun when supposedly "out of town."

So now I called Bud's and we have the "where's my money conversation?" I can not get my money until the FFL ships the gun back, even though I have never been near the gun nor seen the gun.

That was a week ago and the gun still has not been shipped back. Today I go to my credit card and see what action I can take.

DO NOT do anything with Bud's where you can not cover your *** like purchase protection with Master Card or VISA.

At first I thought it was a problem with the FFL, but Bud's is just as bad at service. "

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Customer Care.

Comments