2.5

Warning!!!!! When you see a gun that says "factory blemished", it means reconditioned.

I saw a review stating this so I called Budsgunshop.com and spoke with a representative. I specifically asked this representative if this gun was factory reconditioned. He told me that it was factory blemished, not reconditioned. I proceeded to order this gun based on what this representative told me and picked it up at my FFL dealer.

Right on the label, it states that it is factory reconditioned. I called and spoke to David at Budsgunshop.com and he argued with me. He told me that factory blemished means the same thing as factory reconditioned. I again reiterated the fact that I spoke to a representative there and specifically asked if it was factory reconditioned.

David offered to allow me to speak to his supervisor, Nick. Nick also argued with me and gave me a vocabulary lesson instead of addressing the issue.

I am returning this gun as it is not what I was promised and I will not be purchasing from budsgunshop.com ever again. Very poor customer service!

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Customer service.

• factory reconditioned