Cleveland, Tennessee

Very slow to ship when paying with electronic check, which is the only way you can get the lower cash price. The funds are taken from your bank account, and then you have to wait an additional five "business" days to even begin the shipping process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Wish I had seen this earlier. I placed my order with Bud's on the 12th of this month using the e-check option so that I could get the cash price.

Funds cleared my bank on the 13th, and the status report at Bud's still shows "e-check payment pending". In this day and age, such a policy is simply ridiculous and unacceptable -- Amazon can process a debit card transaction instantly and have merchandise delivered the following day. I don't expect Bud's to be another Amazon, but seriously?

It's now Day 7 since I ordered, and my gun hasn't shipped yet. This is just like being back in Kalifornistan and having to wait the mandated 10 days to pick up a purchase.

@CC

Ditto here. Placed order 8 days ago and it just entered the shipping preps stage.

Team Buds signup fee doesn’t appear worth it either. SMGA has better deals and customer service.