Houston, Texas

I ordered a standard P290 off the phone with Buds. I asked if it came with the holster and they said they couldn't tell but that it was the standard package from the manufacturer. Every version I've seen from Sig comes with a box, two magazines (one short, one long), a holster, a breakdown tool, etc.

When the gun arrived it was minus a magazine. The box had the foam cutout for the long magazine but it was not there. I checked my invoice and there was no mention of the number of magazines. Just the part no. for the gun. Every other seller and model includes two magazines. The extra magazine is $56. I had the FFL call Bud's customer service. Bud's checked and said that order no. was not supposed to include the second mag and that this was stated (in small print) below the picture online. Of course I wasn't online when I ordered. I was on the phone. When I asked how many mags were included with each of their other versions on sale, they told me they couldn't tell from the info they had on their system!

If you think you're getting a great deal on the price, better check twice. You may not be getting the same equipment you might have from other sellers.

Everything else about the order and delivery was fine. Shipping was free. Took 4 days to be processed and begin shipping and then arrived the next day. The Bud's people were always polite and professional.

Reason of review: Not as expected.

Preferred solution: Bud's should very clearly state on the website and verbally to the buyer if a phone purchase, what equipment is included in the purchase. The invoice should also state clearly what items are included..

• Bud s
  • Buds

Comments

Philspizzd

Politely and professionally screwed you out of your other magazine.