3.6

I ordered 1 item requiring an ffl to receive it. The part of the order was 4 Baretta 92 mecgar 20 round mags.

During the order process, I had to change my shipping address and the ffl because we moved to Florida from Missouri. I did that and all was well. The firearm did indeed arrive in Florida. However, the magazines wound up being shipped to Missouri.

Granted, our previous address was in MO but we moved 2 years ago and that address was changed in Buds system. Otherwise, the ffl would not have known how to contact me using the MO information. At no point was I asked to change my address a second time for the mag order. Upon discovering the mailing erroe by receiving an update from ups, I called them.

Ups said Buds would have to deal with it. I called Buds and they had no problem telling me there was nothing they could or would do to make this right. I have been doing business with Buds for at least 4 years now. This was not my first address change I've made.

Anyway, my magazines are in Missouri and I am out $100plus. I still need the magazines so I will have to pay twice because Buds would not make it right. 4 years ago, I had an issue where I gave Buds a poor review over having received a "new" firearm that had obviously been previously fired. The frame and cylinder were smoked up with residue.

This was a SS firearm so the previous firing was very clearly evident. However, Buds contacted me to make it right and did so. I changed the review to a more palatable condition. Here we are again, four years later with a situation that was not of my doing.

Why would I have magazines sent to one state and a firearm to another? This should have at least raised a question. The previous adress is on file along with the current address. I live in Florida now.

Why would I have my magazines over 1,000 miles away to a previous address that I haven't lived at for over 2 years?

This could have been easily rectified, according to UPS but Buds isn't interested in keeping this customer happy. Therefore, I have done my last business with Buds as long as this issue remains unresolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments