3.1

I ordered a S&W M29. I chose their layaway option.

My deposit was taken, and after a few days I was told to contact CS about a problem with my order. They said there was an inventory issue, and that model was not in stock. I added it to my wish list. I was notified that my model was available.

I immediately placed an order with their layaway option again. I saved every penny and applied it to this order, and paid it off in way less than the 90 day plan. Three days after I paid the balance I received an Email to contact CS. I was told the same as before.

Inventory issue this weapon is not available. I scraped money to get this paid, and they told me this after I paid for it. My only Options were to Accept a full refund, or get another weapon in exchange. The problem with a refund was the original credit card had been compromised, and my bank issued a new card with a different number.

Their Rep. said my refund can only be returned to the original card. so I had no choice but to buy another gun at the same price for my refund. I have been a Buds Team Member for several years, I always gives someone a second chance.

After this I am done with Bud's Gun Shop. The only thing about posting this is that they don't care because unsatisfied customers never get to comment on their website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Buds Gun Shop Pros: Discounts.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Losing my pistol, Deceptive advertising, Deseptive advertising.

• Fales Advertising