Second purchase with Buds. First time was a great experience.

Second, not so much. Purchased another gun in December and it came with a burned out front night sight. After several emails with no response whatsoever decided to call manufacturer who sent me a shipping label to return the gun so they could cover under warrantee. Maybe I should have done a better job at inspecting the gun before leaving FFL but they could have at least acknowledged my emails asking about it.

I would have been ok if they said that they couldn't help me and to go with the manufacturer but instead, I was totally ignored after spending my money with them. No return emails at all. Also before ordering the gun, I contacted BUDS through their website email system with a question and received a smart@ss response from one of their employees..

Sometimes you need to speak to someone and I was not able to find a phone number for their customer service anywhere. Not doing business with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gun.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Dude. You said it yourself.

Inspect it better next time, or know to go right to manufacturer. I like my guns cheap, customer service over pointless issues costs money.