2.3

Recently purchased a UTAS UTS-15, firearm arrived with a 6" long scratch and the loading gate severely scratched as well. I accepted the shotgun anyway as I did not want to wait another 2-3 weeks for a replacement or be charged a restocking fee???

Main problem, this Firearm was advertised with a barrel extension included. I wanted an answer and was told they get all their information from the manufacturer and did not control what was advertised. Buds blamed UTAS, UTAS blamed Buds. The previous firearm I ordered also had inaccurate information, this is why I called Buds prior to ordering and could not get the answer needed.

I was told they did not have the firearm information needed. Buds did offer to call UTAS, but I decided to call myself. Problem solved until I got my order and it was lacking, the take it or leave it policy is ridiculous. Whether its 10 products or 10,000 products Buds sells, there is no excuse for not providing accurate information.

I can no longer do business with a company that I cannot Trust, got me once, twice, wont be a third time.

I have never had an issue with a faulty gun Mechanically from Buds. ORDER WITH CAUTION and SHOP LOCALLY IF POSSIBLE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Utas Shotgun.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Deceptive advertising.

Comments