2.0

I called to make an order on Monday for a Springfield Armory Operator 1911 .45 ACP. At the time I asked the Woman about when I could expect delivery, and she said "We process in UNDER 48 hours, then ship the same day AFTER the processing is done".

it has been THREE days now and I checked my email and NO TRACKING NUMBER. I went to there website and checked my invoice, and while it showed it was received and PAID fore (I checked my bank account and the money was taken out), NOTHING WAS SENT OUT!!! I called this morning around 10:00 and when I talked to the NEW woman on the customer service desk, she said (We process from 7 to 10 DAYS !!!!!!!!! I was mad as ***, and told her that was NOT what I was told when I called to make the purchase, OR I would NOT have bought the gun from them (I have an appointment on Wed.

next week to get my carry permit, an appointment that has been in the works for two months)!!! I told them about my appointment for my permit next Wed, and she said "I can assure you it will be there well before then". LIARS, LIARS, LIARS!!!!!!!!!! I begin to read more of the feeback and seen where MANY people have went through what I have (am) going through.

Shame on you BUD'S GUNS!!! I will NEVER buy from them again to say the least; however, on the final note here I ask her just to give me my money back SINCE it has not even left yet, and she mentioned a 10% re-stock fee; well, HOW DO YOU RE-STOCK SOMETHING THAT HASN'T EVEN LEFT THE BUILDING YET??? She said that When I purchased it it took it off the "available list", and in doing so kept it from being sold to another customer. I then went to there website to see if there were anymore available, and PLENTY were available, and to verify I called them back as a INQUIRING CUSTOMER, and That I would to buy two of them, and she said they had 12 in stock, LAIRS, LAIRS, LAIRS!!!!!!!!!!

They will say anything to get the money off people cards, and they probably are so used to it that they are making money off of LYING to people on stock avalibity so as to get the 10% for doing NOTHING!!!

I have a YouTube channel with over 8,000 subscribers, and over 2 million views, and I am doing a special video on BUDS and how they are LAIRS, LAIRS, LAIRS!!!!!!!!!! I will send them a link so they can see that I have cost them way more than the $85.00 they took from me over this. Stay away from BUDS, while the prices lure you in, and it seems good, EVERYTHING ELSE IS A DAM LIE!!!

If it seems too good to be true, it always is, RIGHT? Thanks

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Great prices on there guns.

I didn't like: Lying customer service on delivery time and processing.

Comments