I had a horrible experience with Bud, I placed an online order for a Ruger 22 to give to my son for his birthday. In the purchase process Buds emailed me that the received my FFL information, 4 days later I called them back to check the status of the order.

They then said that they never received the info. I sent them the FFL info a 2nd time and received another confirmation email.

2 hours later I then receive an email stating that the email is out of stock. BUDS totally messed up my sons birthday and I would recommend NEVER BUY FROM BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Lousey customer service.

• Never Buy From Bud s Gun Shop

Comments

I assume you sent Buds an actual copy of the FFL license, correct? Just giving them the name and phone does not work.

It is your job to get an actual "signed copy" of the FFL license and forward it to Buds. They keep a large list of FFLs on file from each time they sell in your area.

Just wondering why the confusion. I always just have my FFL fax or email them a copy.

ShyAxolotl726
@Anonymous

Thanks for commenting on my review of Bud's Gun Shop and dragging up painful memories. Anyways here we are now 7 months later and I'll still go through all of the trouble or resetting my password and figuring out how to log into this site.

There is NO excuse for the way Bud's was in the transaction. I had my FFL send them the certificate directly via email and CC me on the communication.

I did my job 100% - Bud's is just the worst!!! Stay away from Buds!!!!