Denver, Colorado
1.1K views

Ordered a gun off BudsGuns.com Saturday 4/30 and made a deposit of $185 on a Lay-a-way plan. Received confirmation of my order via email and deposit made 4/30/16.

Noticed the funds (debt) pending on my account Sunday 5/1/16 for 5/2/16. Received an email from Buds Guns (5/2/2016)stating there was a problem with my order, I found out The order was canceled by BudsGuns.com due to restrictions -laws in Colo for magazine limits- not on the weapon itself. During my call with Buds on Monday at 10am MST 5/2 I asked to them cancel the check- was told the person was at lunch, was asked to call back later. Called back 45 minutes later and was told its too late to stop the payment.

Asked them to ship the order with a 15 or 10 round magazine was told " the SN on the gun associated it with a 30 round mag so we can not ship the gun to COLO" by the CS Manager of BudsGuns.com. That day I spoke with the customer service, CS supervisor and manager who continue to tell me just wait.

Buds Guns canceled the order on its own and is delaying or keeping the refund ($185).Last person I spoke with told me they were not holding the funds and a refund was issued, when asked why I hadn't received it as of 5/11/16?

was told its "in process". This employee seemed to not give a darn..

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Misleading and dishonest, Lying customer service on delivery time and processing, Lack of resolution to my problem, Very poor customer service.

Comments