Lititz, Pennsylvania
1.4K views

I placed an order on line at Buds gun shop for 45 acp ammo. Order was

completed and credit card was charged. Hours later I get a call from a Manager at Buds telling me they made an error and where going to cancel my order.This guy was rude and did not want yo hear a word I had to say. I wanted what I paid for, as simple as that. Of coarse I asked to talk to someone else, with no luck. Told him I would no longer be a customer and that I would spread the word about there false advertisement an poor customer service. He reply go right ahead!! What a waste of time. Buyer beware!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Deceptive advertising.

• Bud s Guns

Comments

Hey littutz,pa....your grammar totally sucks. What were you doing in English class?... Or did you even go to school?

What was the mistake Budsguns made?

I placed an order on line at Buds gun shop for 45 acp ammo. Order was

completed and credit card was charged.

He reply go right ahead!! What a waste of time.

Buyer beware!!