1105 Industry Rd, Lexington, KY 40505, USA
1.1K views

I have ordered from Buds before, and have had no issues......until now. Placed an order for 600 rnds of 7.62 ($110) and 600 rnds of 5.56.

($270) for a total of $380. My card was charged for the total amount of $380, which is completely normal. After a few days, I received an email saying my order was shipped with a tracking number. 7 days after the order, the box arrives, and inside is ONLY the 7.62 rnds.

So I called FedEx, and they said that only one box was picked up for this tracking number. I then contacted Buds. I was told that, between the time I ordered, and the time it was shipped, the 5.56 became out of stock. Did they inform me of this?

No. Did they refund the $280 to my credit card for the 5.56 I ordered? No. 8 days later, I still had the $280 charge on my c card with nothing to show for it, and apparently, Buds was just going to let it slide.

They charged my card for something they didn't have, claimed they shipped something they didn't have, then just left the charge on my card with no intention of refunding my money. EXTREMELY HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE. I don't know if this was some kind of oversight, computer glitch, or what. But I still have had no apology from Buds, and am still waiting for the money to be refunded to my c card.

I will give it 3 more business days before I report it to the BBB and my c card company. I don't know in what world Buds thinks this is an acceptable way to treat customers, but I will have a very hard time deciding to order from them ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments