4.3

Buds Gun store charged me $19.56 for the use of my DEBIT card! This wasn't disclosed BEFORE confirming, only after.

Buds received payment w/in 3 business days. I purchased a Diamondback AR pistol from this online store and it is a manufacturer defect. Someone, prior to the finish, had used a cartridge roll on a die grinder and left small but noticeable swirl marks on the lower, next to the safety switch and around the magazine well. The firing pin is not of the usual lustre that I am accustomed to seeing in a new AR.

Even though this is a new firearm, I shouldn't hear metal on metal, when lock and loading a round in the chamber. This worries me, being that the tolerances are not up to par and could either wear down parts quicker and/or fail when the weapon gets hot. Despite these problems, Buds refuses to take back the weapon and keeps Quite honestly, anyone who would manufacture and/or sell firearms, that are not safe, should not be holding an FFL license! A defective weapon could cause serious injury, possibly death.

I am SERIOUSLY contemplating contacting ATF and informing them of Buds nonchalant attitude and Diamondbacks faulty machining. I spent $678.56 when it's all said and done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diamondback Firearms Db15pb10 Pistol.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Buds Gun Shop Pros: Selection.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Return policy.

• Defective Firearms