1.8

Purchase a M&P 15-22 for my son on 1-4-16 and as of 1-11-16 the order is still processing. The idiots in customer service provide B.S answers if you can actually get thru to talk to a live person.

On guy even blamed it on Obama! WTH does Obama have to do with you processing my dam order??? Its either in the warehouse or not , in-stock used to mean we have it in our inventory not I have to get it from someone else which will take two weeks! For the $30 bucks I saved its not worth it.

The reason the charge the 10% cancelation fee is because they know right off the back that their service sucks!

I have never in my life written a review let alone a negative one on a company but this is just ridiculous!

Never will I buy from them again. Collecting guns has become a passion of my but they will never see another dime from me!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping and customer service, Deceptive advertising.

Comments