1105 Industry Rd, Lexington, KY 40505, USA
4.3

Purchased ammo several times. They have always been prompt and packaging was discrete, will continue to purchase from them.

My last order was split in two deliveries. Received half one day. I called them and they told me that the second order would arrive in a few days, well it did and the customer service i found to be very good. On my first purchase ever on line they walked me through the entire process .

I will continue to by from them.

Keep up the good work . I have not bought a gun from them yet but looking at the selection and prices i am considering it; trust that the transaction will go just as well

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Buds Gun Shop Pros: Great prices on there guns.

Comments

I to have had several smooth transactions with Bud's with ammo and accessories and even became a team Bud's member to utilize the layaway option. I have not purchase 2 guns from Bud's and the process went very smooth except for the guns.

First gun was ok but not brand new perfect and I was able to correct the issues. The second gun was a huge disappointment starting with my ffl dealer shocked at the condition of the gun. It was old out of production and used without a doubt with scratches, wear and the cylinder so dirty you could feel the resistance when trying to load.

Bud's in now a ghost to me as I try to get help with this issue.