Portland, Oregon
2.1

I bought a gun from buds guns 9 days ago and the money has already come out of my account. I called them 3 days ago to find out the status and they told me it was still processing so I left it at that.

So I called them today which is day 9 since I ordered out and in talking and waiting on hold was 40 conversation also taking to two different people that told me the same thing. They said that they didn't have any information on my order because it was still processing in there warehouse. So I said , call the warehouse and find out when it's going to ship! They said there nothing they could do because it's still processing and they have a bunch of orders going on right now.

Which I understand. But I want to know when I'm going to have my gun. The customer service rep said would you like me to cancel the order and I said I will never do business with this company again. I told the rep no I don't want you to cancel I have already waited this long.

He told me why would you want to buy from this company if your mad at us. I said I wasn't mad until today when you could tell me about my order.

Just all around bad customer service. I'll never use BUDS GUNS AGAIN !

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Philspizzd

Pretty much the same experience I'm having. Never again.

Same Situation they took the money from my account on something I ordered Christmas Eve and still after one week they haven't processed my order. I am a dealer and will never do business again with Bud's Gunshop nor will I recommend any of my customers to order from them.

I think what it is they sell items that they don't even have in stock so they have to wait after taking someone's money. No more orders for me.