Clearwater, Florida
3.0

Ordered and payed for a gun online. Money was taken from my account and I received an order confirmation via email, accepting the money makes our deal contractual.

Next day I received an email saying my order was cancelled and then another email asking me to call custom service. I called and was first told that the gun was not in stock and in the same conversation I was told a pricing error was the cause of my order being cancelled. Submitted a trouble ticket to customer service to escalate the problem, missed the 1st call from Buds Guns and called back numerous times trying to speak to someone. Took a week and finally spoke to someone who just told me a mistake had been made and that mistakes happen.

The gun I ordered is a very common gun and buds has many in stock. The problem could have easily been made right. Buds honors the pricing they list on there website as they see fit. What's worse is they do it after entering into a contractual agreement and after taking money and sending an order confirmation.

The firearms market is extremely competitive and there are hundreds, if not thousands of other places to buy what your looking for at the same if not better pricing. Go somewhere else.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Buds Gun Shop Pros: Make offer option, Price.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Deceptive advertising, Customer service, Shipping and customer service.

• Bud s Guns
  • Buds

Comments

I find this happens to me at least once a year in dealing with Bud's.