Lexington, Kentucky
3.1

I’ve ordered two firearms from Bud’s Gun Shop in the recent past and had no problems with receiving exactly what I ordered. This time was different. On December 14, 2014, I saw that Bud’s had the Sig Sauer Adaptive Carbine Platform (ACP) Zombie Killer Edition on sale on their website. The description of the kit stated it included the ACP, a single-point bungee sling, the Sig STL-9000 Laser/Light, and a carry case. Their online picture also showed the kit with the STL-9000 Laser/Light attached to the ACP. I placed my order for the kit that day, part number ACPZKWLL. Note, the last two letters, "LL", i.e. Laser/Light.

Nine days later, I received the ACP kit, and when I opened the box, to my surprise, there was no STL-9000 Laser/Light. The next day, I called Bud’s to let them know that they had forgotten to include the Laser/Light. I was told by their customer service representative the kit no longer comes with that item and they would give a refund if I wanted to send the kit back. As it was to be a Christmas gift for my wife and this was the day before Christmas, this was not an option for me. I asked that they send me the item that was in their online description, the Sig STL-9000 Laser/Light. When they refused to do, I told them that I would have to let their customers know how I was treated.

After Christmas, I attempted to log in to my account on the Bud’s Gun Shop website and found that Bud’s had permanently deleted my account, thereby preventing me from leaving public feedback on my purchase.

If you want to buy firearms and accessories from a dealer that will take care of its customers, DO NOT BUY FROM BUD’S GUN SHOP!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Customer service.

Comments